Organization: Int’l Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics
Closing date: 18 Nov 2018
ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Indian Nationals for the position of Senior Manager – Publications & Production, who are highly creative with visuals and can use the latest web technologies to portray inspiring messages. Both highly scientific material and stories about people whose lives have been changed need to be produced and transformed in engaging ways. The position is based at ICRISAT- Patancheru, Telangana.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. ICRISAT and its partners help empower those living in the semi-arid tropics, especially smallholder farmers, to overcome poverty, hunger, malnutrition and a degraded environment through more efficient and profitable agriculture.
ICRISAT is headquartered in Patancheru, Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and five country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT, established in 1972, is a member of the CGIAR System Organization. For more details, see www.icrisat.org.
· Experienced in multimedia – web management, video production and directing of graphic design.
· Able to recognize and create engaging visuals.
· High management skills – managing staff and working with high level positions.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Preferably experienced in scientific publications.
· Commitment to excellence and the delivery of high quality results without supervision.
· Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
· Graduate in Mass Communication or a related field.
· A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
This is a Scientific and Managerial Group (SMG) cadre position, initially for a period of three years, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to apply:
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 18 November 2018, at http://icrisat.careersitemanager.com/job-description/?file=171018003696, with their latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer