Countries: Brazil, India, South Africa, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America
Organization: Vera Solutions
Closing date: 21 Jun 2022
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
We are looking for a dedicated Salesforce Solutions Architect who is capable of navigating complex client requirements to design world class systems with precision, enthusiasm, and dedication to quality. The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for the end-to-end design and delivery of projects. This includes leading discovery and design workshops with clients, synthesizing client requirements into solutions, implementing complex solutions on the Salesforce Platform, providing technical expertise during sales, and supporting project managers to successfully deliver high-quality projects on time and budget. The SA should be energized by opportunities to connect directly with our clients, and have a track record of implementing high-stakes projects across a portfolio of challenging projects.
- Driving requirements gathering sessions and mapping client business processes. The SA will lead discovery workshops with clients to ensure that a complete picture of the client needs are uncovered so that the resulting implementation meets all of the needs of a client.
- Design solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform that meets all of a clients requirements in a manner that is appropriate for a client’s capacity and budget.
- Developing Salesforce implementation roadmap for clients.
- Lead project implementation teams to ensure high quality builds.
- Drive quality across all of Vera’s technical implementations.
- Ability to clearly communicate solution decisions internally and with the customer throughout each project.
- Deliver projects across a range of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, as appropriate).
- Support project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support consulting directors in winning sales by bringing technical expertise to a sales process.
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Engineering or Computer Science degree, or relevant work experience as a Salesforce architect
- Relevant Salesforce certifications:
- One or more Architect Certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 3+ years of technology consulting experience
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- 1+ years of designing solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Deployment and testing on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Leading client workshops
- Leading implementation teams
- Excited by researching and exploring new tools and features developed on the Salesforce Platform
- Agile development framework
- Apex and Lightning framework development
- Integration patterns and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest in working in a small, dynamic team
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Interest in social service work or international development
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or other languages
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.